(1) increased sales multiple by 14% and EBITDA revalue , Enterprise Sales Price increase 35% (2) income tax deferral 30% sales price (3) saved $25k in legal fees and accelerated closing by 3 months because of referral to buyer (4) advised client regarding one potential $110k error made by existing accountant e.g. 3.8% medicare tax, (5) $20k in tax savings by reclassifying one fee
(1) protected monthly income gap $12.5k, (2) set up comprehensive family wealth plan including permanent and term insurance (3) increased general liability and saved $1.0k pa (4) introducing global banking relationship that specializes in food sector and is a PE sponsor as well.
(1) by driving sale process saved seller and buyer time, reduced legal fees by $50k, (2) saved seller $250k in immediate taxes plus on growth over 10-20 years, total savings $750k (3) closed the deal (4) sell and buyers are still client’s.
(1) generated $400k tax free distribution based on 2020 Cares Act (2) developed key employee incentive/retention program, presented to attorneys -saved $25k legal fees (3) ran bank relationship competition-increased line by $5.5mm, reduced annual fees $15k, (4) oversaw acquisition of West Coast distributor, able to reduce purchase price by $750k(5) introduced to SE fresh food distributor, 3 years later $1.0mm additional annual GP from relationship.
(1) presented strategy to generate $1.8mm free cash flow (2) creating marketing book for strategic and PE buyers (3) strategy to exit concentrated stock position and minimize income taxes (4) took advantage of enterprise value compression to save approximately $1.0mm in gift taxes (5) saved client $10k in valuation fees (6) improved insurance portfolio by increasing death benefit by over 40% and decreasing annual outlay by over 50% with better carriers.